Epf balance Online which means EPF balance via SMS, by giving a missed call, the EPFO app (Mobile App umang) and the EPFO portal www.epfindia.gov.in.Check your Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) Balance online. EPFO members can check the status epf account, Download uan Passbook etc.This epf balance online service is provided by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO).
EPF Balance Check with/ Without UAN Number at epfindia.gov.in:Actually Pf balance check online in two types , thats is
- Epf balance Check with uan Number
- Epf balance check without Uan number ( mobile app, sms, missed Call)
How to check EPF Balance with UAN number :
Epf balance Check with uan check at www.epfindia.com or another url is https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
- Open the web portal by search above sites.
- In that, find ‘Our services’ submenu, click on ‘for employee’ option. You will be redirected to http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/For_Employees.php?id=sm2_index
- After for employees links another url, click on services in that page. Under the services option click "member passbook".
- When you opened member passbook link, where you need to type in particular information as your UAN number, password and finally enter the given captcha.
- And check If you are given Information is correct information, then go through.
- here you must check the option, to click view passbook option, then you will be able to view all your information which means your account like Pf balance, breakup details, employee share and employer share and many more details.
- After Check all your Details, you must logout.
How to check EPF balance without UAN number :check your EPF balance without UAN. which means it may not be possible to check your EPF account balance through website. but You can check your balance by three modes which include
1) By SMS
2) By missed call service
3) By UMANG application (mobile App)
BY SMS service:
At the time Registration your mobile number must be saved in your Account. By using that mobile number links to your UAN number also registered EPFO Account. you need to send an SMS to 7738299899, type "EPFPHO UAN ENG" in the message box and sent it to the number mentioned.
BY MISSED CALL:
here also same using your registered mobile number. One thing you need to be registered under UAN portal and submit your KYC details. know your EPF account details by giving a missed call service to 011-229014016 and know your account information.
Epf balance check on mobile app :
By using UMANG APP, Know your Provident Fund PF Balance .
By UMANG application :
Umang links EPFO provides various services through the centralized mobile app of the government. The Umang app can be downloaded from Google Play Store/App Store. EPFO Members can check their balance and download their passbook on this app.
Then you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number and then you will be able to login to your PF account using that OTP.
For more details visit EPF official website at www.epfindia.com. or another url is https://www.epfindia.gov.in/ .